Monday, May 20, 2013

More Textiles!?

I Hope you aren't growing tired of my recent obsession with Textiles! :)  

I put this kit together over the weekend and have almost sold out of it thus far! (Big Smile!)



The For Always Textiles pair so well with the electric papers from the Dream Pop Kit! Add some Black Glitter paper...a couple glitter buttons...PERFECT!




Not sure how to put together the ruffled textile pieces? I have made it super easy to learn, just check out my RUFFLED TEXTILES TUTORIAL.



You can purchase this, or other Pre-Cut Layout Kits from a few places...My Facebook Business Page, My Ebay Shop, or by browsing the inventory at either place and emailing me your order.

To receive a FREE Dream Pop Pre-cut Layout Kit from me just take advantage of this Double Dippin' Special.....


All of this PLUS!!!! a Free Pre-Cut Dream Pop Layout Kit (custom designed by myself) shipped right to your door (value of $14.95+) All just for shopping with me! :)  To receive this Fantastic savings you must click JOIN on one of my open Gathering tabs! As soon as I've seen your order I will get your Free Kit on it's way! :)

If you should have any questions concerning this special please do not hesitate to contact me, it will be my pleasure to assist you. :)






All for today!
Blessings, Sus

1 comment:

  1. I'm never tired of peeking at what you're doing. I may qualify as a craft stalker... I can't wait to try out your ruffly technique. Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete