Monday, August 3, 2015

Studio Sus 'Zoe' Workshop with Cutting Guide & e-files!

The Zoe has ARRIVED! Whoop! Oh my WORD I am SO EXCITED about this Brand New Idea Book Cycle! It is FILLED with such Great Products! I can hardly wait to show you what I have going on! EECK!! 


Isn't it Preeeeeeety?! I just LOVE how it turned out! 

This Workshop will Create (8) 12" X 12" Scrapbook Pages using the 'Early Released' Zoe Paper Collection! 

And WAIT til you see the Folding Photo Galleries! They are FABULOUS! :) 

Here are each of the Layouts in detail...


Layout #1





Here is an upclose look at the folding photo galleries! I just LOOOOOOVE this element! 















Layout #2

















Layout #3




This Layout has (2) single folding Photo Galleries....SO CUTE! It is my FAVORITE Technique EVER! and what a Fun Surprise while browsing an album! :)





















Layout #4...no folding galleries on this one, it will fly together in a snap! :)




Just like  my previous workshop packages, I will send the files and cutting guide via email to my customers ordering the workshop supplies from my CTMH Shopping website.


These are files from a previous workshop as I have not yet had the opportunity to print/photograph the Zoe Files! But, As you can see, they are very detailed, professional, as well as colorful and easy to read. 

The entire set of files include; 
- Zoe Welcome Letter/Cover Sheet
- Zoe 18 page color cutting guide 
- Zoe 'The Rest of the Story' 
(Photo suggestions, additional notes and tips to assist with workshop completion) 
- Zoe Layout #1, #2, #3, and #4 (detailed color photos of each of the completed layouts for assembly assistance) 
- Picture tutorials of 'Creating Folding Photo Galleries', and 'Altering a Page Protector' to show you how to create the Folding Galleries with ease! 


Consultants receiving this workshop will also receive...
- CTMH Consultant Release Form
- CTMH Consultant Information
(Supply List, suggested coordinating 'up sell' items, etc.) 


Customers purchasing the supplies on my WEBSITE will receive the files via email upon my notification of their order. 

Zoe Workshop Supply List;

- Zoe Paper Pack X7197B $9.95
- Zoe Complements  X7197C  $5.95
- Enamel & Glitter Duos Green Triangles Z3123 $4.95
- Glacier Thick Twine Z3039  $3.95
- (10) Pieces of Kraft Cardstock (24 sheets #Z1375 $9.50) 
- (3) Pieces of White Daisy Cardstock (24 sheets #1385 $9.50)
- (1) sheet of White Daisy is optional (used for adjusted sizes of journaling spaces, title spaces, and backing of vellum Complements images - if preferred.) 

I also used the following alphabet stamp sets that will be released September 1st for purchase. I encourage you to grab your favorite Alphabet stamp set already in your stash to create these titles right away or use your favorite Cricut font! 

- Typography Alphabet Stamp set #E1032 $29.95
- Jennifer's Hand Alphabet Stamp set #B1484 $9.95 

        
Also Remember, joining my 'JUST CRAZY BLESSED' CTMH Team gets you unlimited access to my complete files library FOR FREE! The Zoe Workshop is a 'Freebie' but usually I require a small qualifying order to be placed on my Website in order for a fellow CTMH Consultant to receive my files and be able to utilize them for their own business! However my TEAM MEMBERS will always receive them for free! I will go to GREAT LENGTHS to serve my team by offering pre-designed works and custom cutting guides to help support their own businesses! 

If you have never purchased my workshop packages before and you'd like to understand them better (and learn how they can benefit a hobby crafter OR a CTMH Consultant's own business) you are invited to watch the video below...it will talk in detail about how my workshops can be beneficial to both Hobby Crafters as well as Close to My Heart  Consultants. :)

If you are shopping for the Zoe Workshop supplies I encourage you to take a peek over in the right side bar here on my blog to see the other workshops I have available! The Supplies for the featured workshops are currently 'While Supplies Last' and will be officially retired August 31st or when the stock is depleted so don't' delay! Each post includes a supply list so you can be sure to order the correct products to be ready to complete the workshop(s) as soon as your order arrives!

Any customer placing an order of $50 from my WEBSITE during August will receive the BRAND NEW 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book as well as the BRAND NEW 2015 Holiday Expressions Booklet FREE in the mail from me! 

And don't forget...when you place an order of $50 you can purchase the August Stamp of the Month for only $5!  Isn't it CUTE?! And for only $5! That's a savings of $12.95! 


The August Stamp of the month also coordinates with our BRAND NEW (Early Released) Cricut 'Artistry' Collection! YIKES! It is Fabulous! I've only begun playing with it and I am in Heaven! 


There is just ABSOLUTE CRAZINESS happening over here at Close to My Heart! Would you love to get your hands on every single one of these promotions...each and every month? 

It has never been easier?! You can become a Close to My Heart Consultant for only $129! Your $129 will get you a kit containing over $450 in Products! UNREAL! 

Joining my Team (and getting all of it's perks - including monthly Team Challenge Incentives, full access to my Files library, etc. etc. ) is as simple as a click of a button! 

To Learn more about joining my team and to see the List of products contained in the Brand New Consultant Kit GO HERE! 

And Seriously if I have not blown your mind already - here's one more August Promotion! It's a GREAT one! 

When you order either (or both) of the Brand New (Early Released) Roll up Organizers you will receive what we love the most - FREE PRODUCTS! 






Order the Accessory Roll-up Organizer and you will receive (2) of our New Base & Bling Style Sheets for FREE! Use them with our Base & Bling Line OR incorporate them right into your Memory Keeping or Cardmaking! SCORE! 

When you order the Market Roll-up Organizer you will receive the 'Balloon Wishes' Stamp Set for FREE! It's a Perfect set to really show off your MAD MARKER Coloring Skills! 

You will find even more information on these Campaigns HERE on my Website! 

Okay...Back to that Video we talked about! This Video is covering an older Workshop (Still available - hurry to grab your supplies before they are sold out!) but the concepts are the same, I hope you enjoy it and it's informative for you! 




Thank you for joining me again today, you are a Blessing to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment